Now accepting applications for Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Affordable Housing Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA). The County invites eligible developers or owners of rental housing requesting County loan funds for the creation or preservation of rental Committed Affordable Units (CAFS) to submit an application through May 31, 2019.
Learn how Arlington is "Fostering Community Stability" with our 2018 Affordable Housing Master Plan Annual Report and our Citizen Summary.
Learn more about the Housing Conservation District, a proposed special planning district proposed to be implemented in 12 County neighborhoods to encourage the retention of housing affordability.
Mother & Kids
I Want To
- County Board Adopts Zoning Standards for New Accessory Dwellings
- A Gold Mine of Information About Our Community
- County Manager Presents Plan for New Umbrella Initiative Focused on Housing
- Arlington Approves Amazon HQ2 Performance Agreement
- Board Approves Loan Documents for Rosslyn Affordable Housing